Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hello Again

Well it has been an awfully long time since I posted. A lot has happened since then. My "soup" selling business has evolved. through the summer, I served salads on Mondays and sandwiches on Wednesdays. I have researched, tweaked and created multitudes of salads and sandwiches. I have served hot and cold, meat and no meat. I have worked on side salads to serve with sandwiches. I have been serving various "specials" on Tuesday nights such as quiche, stuffed peppers and the like.
With the fall here, I have brought back soups on Mondays and a different sandwich OR salad on Wednesday. I have kept to different specials on Tuesdays.
I have started making burritos for local football games, quite a masterpiece. I have started creating some small cookbooks to sell on Amazon. And now making soup mixes that you just add water. I have been focusing on potato soup and tomato soup. I am hitting craft shows to sell these and would like to eventually sell them online.

So a busy summer indeed, keep tuned in for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment